The LED light bars that took Australia by storm are now brighter and more efficient than ever.
Hardkorr dual row LED light bars have always been the favourite of professional drivers and people who drive on roads inhabited by kangaroos and other wildlife. Their dual-chip hybrid technology, first introduced in the GEN3 series bars in 2016, produces a light beam that is unparalleled in width and evenness. The output of these light bars fills your entire field of view with light, ensuring that you can spot hazards that are not only in front of the vehicle but off to the sides of the road as well.
The XD-GEN4 series is the latest update to this range and represents another leap forward in LED technology. HARDKORR have upgraded the GEN3 series to utilise the newest generation OSRAM and CREE LED chips, and our engineers have tweaked the circuitry and reflector geometry to suit.
The result is an even broader and longer beam, with no black spots or hot spots.
They’re also CISPR15 compliant, and have been independently tested to ensure they do not interfere with radio frequencies.
The 22″ XDD650-G4 fits neatly inside most popular bull-bars on small to medium 4wds and utes. It produces an intense 1 lux @ 650m forward beam and brightly lights both sides of the road whilst consuming substantially less power than a set of LED spotlights
- Sliding and end-mount legs both included: choose whichever suits your application
- Oversized heatsink: helps LEDs remain cooler and brighter, extends the life of the light bar
- CISPR15 compliant: will not interfere with radio frequencies
- Rubber seal: custom molded seal helps ensures 100% waterproofness
- Ultimate reliability: Design ensures that damage to part of the light will not cause total failure
- IP68 ingress rating: protected against complete, continuous submersion in deep water
- Shatterproof lens: Lexan polycarbonate lens is unbreakable, abrasion-resistant and optically clear
- Military-style breather: prevents condensation from forming
THE HARD KORR® GUARANTEE
All Hard Korr® products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are confident that they are the most durable in the market and will give you many years of reliable service. We stand behind this product with a comprehensive 5-year Australian warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.